Founded in 1987, Aqua Data specializes in the computerized diagnosis of water distribution systems and wastewater collection systems in municipal, commercial and industrial environments. More specifically, Aqua Data offers professional services to conduct studies on water systems, prepare capital investment plans, and present priority plans for interventions, maintenance and water savings.
Supported by a strong research and development team, Aqua Data has developed state-of-the-art tools to further its understanding of buried infrastructure. Administrators use these tools to manage their infrastructure, plan their maintenance operations, and optimize their investments. The Aqua Cad® Suite of software and the Aqua Zoom™ Camera are two examples of Aqua Data’s unique, proprietary products.
Aqua Data has developed a unique expertise in diagnosing the condition of water distribution and wastewater collection systems, hydraulic modeling, unidirectional flushing programs, and in the collection and structuring of data. This expertise is recognized in many areas of North America including Quebec, Ontario and the East Coast of the United States.
Public Works, Engineering and Fire Protection Departments, and elected officials of municipalities, as well as industrial clients, use the professional services offered by Aqua Data on water distribution and wastewater collection systems to:
- Analyze and evaluate the condition of these systems using the most advanced technology;
- Make informed decisions that will lead to cost efficient repairs and interventions;
- Maximize investments in their infrastructure;
- Obtain independent, reliable, professional advice and recommendations.
Consulting Engineering Firms, in Partnership with Aqua Data
Due to the complementarity of its services, Aqua Data is the ideal partner for consulting engineering firms that specialize in the diagnosis of water distribution and wastewater collection systems. We offer innovative solutions to optimize investments and assist in prolonging the life expectancy of infrastructure.
Some Aqua Data Partnership Projects
Top of page
- Cima+ (2008) - Hydraulic Modeling of the Water Distribution System for the City of Magog (Québec)
- Genivar (2008) - Elaboration of a Unidirectional Flushing Program for the City of Sainte-Catherine (Quebec)
- IMS Experts-conseils (2007-2008) - Supply of professional services for the production of the Intervention Master Plan for the renewal of the water and wastewater collection systems, including the roadway system of the City of Shawinigan (Quebec)
- Cima+ (2007-2008) - Intervention Master Plan of water and wastewater collection systems of the City of Gatineau (Quebec)
- Tecsult (2007) - Inspection and localization of fire hydrants, isolating valves, valve chambers and manholes of the City of Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu (Quebec)
- Tecsult (2006-2008) - GPS survey of 35,000 manholes of the City of Hamilton (Ontario)
- Tecsult (2006-2008) - Infrastructure Management Program for the City of Joliette (Quebec)
- SNC-Lavalin (2006) - Hydraulic studies of the water and wastewater collection systems to serve a new building in the City of Pointe-Claire (Quebec)
- Dessau-Soprin (2005) – Study of the vulnerability of the Pointe-Claire Regional System (Quebec).
- RSW International (2005) – Diagnosis and rehabilitation study of the drinking water supply systems in the cities of Tiaret, Mascara and Sidi-Bel Abbes (Algeria).
- Teknika Group (2004) – Intervention master plan for the water distribution system of the City of Farnham (Quebec).
- Harfan (2004) – Hydraulic modeling, unidirectional flushing program, and the synchronization of the Aqua Cad® Suite Software with Harfan AMS for the City of Drummondville (Quebec).
- Cima+ (2004) – Feasibility study for the supply of drinking water and fire-protection in the North-East Section of the P.E.Trudeau International Airport for the Borough of St. Laurent (Quebec).
- KMK (2004) – Unidirectional flushing program for the City of North Bay (Ontario).
- Malcolm Pirnie, Red Oak Consulting, Harfan Technologies, InfraMetrix (2004) – Pilot Project – Study of the asset management model for the City of Newark (OH): Optimization of results from an Integrated Decision Support System (IDSS) using our analysis of the sewer system following inspection with the Aqua Zoom camera.
- SNC-Lavalin (2003-2004) – Intervention master plan for the water distribution system in the Kahnawake Reserve (Quebec).
- SNC-Lavalin/Dessau-Soprin (2002) – Study, including data collection and the development of a technical portrait, of public water management infrastructure for the City of Montreal (Quebec).
- Malcolm Pirnie (2000) – Development of the unidirectional flushing program for the City of Virginia Beach (VA) within a major water quality improvement project.
- Earth Tech (1999) – Diagnosis of the water distribution system and development of the unidirectional flushing program for the City of New London (WI).