Equipped with detailed inventories and our expert services,
Aqua Data customers possess the information and recommendations necessary to implement corrective action and preventive measures to prolong the life of their water distribution and wastewater collection systems.
The reports generated by Aqua Data's experts from our specialized Aqua Cad® Suite software, detail the various steps taken to develop our recommendations and, allows administrators to evaluate the merits of such recommendations. They can then issue performance reports based on facts, estimate the costs of future interventions, and calculate the rate of return on their pro-active management practices.
Fieldwork and Data Collection
Intervention Master Plan
- Identification of system malfunctions and risks in terms of hydraulic capacity, structural condition, water quality, operational status and any other relevant conditions derived from the analysis of the infrastructure;
- Summary of the required interventions (additions, replacement, rehabilitation, maintenance);
- Identification of priorities based on current and future needs;
- "Net" present value of the various interventions;
- Consolidation of each of the systems' recommendations such as water, sewer, and roads.
When, Where, How and How Much? The approach used by Aqua Data provides answers for all the components of the system, whether it is water pipes, fire hydrants, valves or other components.
Middle to Long-Term Co-Management Programs
- Annual diagnosis programs for water distribution systems;
- Annual unidirectional flushing programs.
Top of page