With the ability to recognize deficiencies in all types of sewer systems, and through the use of tools such as the Aqua Zoom™ camera, the sewer experts at Aqua Data can identify intervention priorities and plan the work together with the municipal administrators, to rehabilitate or replace defective sewer pipes.
Fieldwork and Data Collection
Intervention Master Plan
- Identification of system malfunctions and risks in terms of hydraulic capacity, structural condition, operational status and any other relevant conditions derived from infrastructure inspections;
- Summary of required interventions (additions, replacements, rehabilitation, maintenance);
- Prioritization based on current and future needs;
- "Net" present value of the various interventions;
- Consolidation of each of the networks’ recommendations such as water, sewer, and roads.
|When, Where, How and How Much? This approach provides answers for all the components of the system, whether it is pipes, manholes, or other components.|
Top of page